I had my first award today and it felt great. I just started blogging so it keeps me motivated to do more! Thank you so much and I hope those that I pick feel just as special. I would like to thank Surviving Motherhood
Now for the rules for winning this award
- Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award.
- Share 7 things about yourself.
- Pass the award along to 15 other bloggers who you recently discovered and think are fabulous.
- Contact the bloggers you chose and let them know about the award.
Seven Things About Me
1. I love being at home with my kids but sometimes I can't wait to go back to work to talk to adults. It's so rewarding being a sahm mom but it's rewarding in a different way to go to work and accomplish something.
2.I am extremely open maybe more then i should be but I don't feel i should have to hide who I am for someone to like me. Take me as I am or not at all.
3. I have always had a passion to write and would love to make it what I do but I'm afraid I'll never be good at it so I always start something but never finish through with it.
4. I love doing crafty things but don't think I have a creative bone in my body.
5. I love learning new things. Once I learn how to do something I do it over and over again so I remember it and feel so great. I need to learn more things.
6. I wish I had more mommy friends sometimes or friends near me, but even when I do I tend to pull away from them. I have been disappointed by so many friends so much that I feel it's almost not worth getting that close to people.
7. I have been on and off with my husband since I was 15 which is 10 years ago and I think I love him more now then ever. things are going so great but then usually something bad happens so I'm almost always holding my breathe. I think this time may be different.
15 fab Blogs I Choose
Through the rain
The Tipsy Cook
Snips and Snails and Tales
My eleven Reasons
Cookin' with Super Pickle
Pacifiers, Pumps & The World
Isis...Then & Now
Let me think!